Basketballverse is a P2E 3D multiplayer basketball metaverse with a powerful RPG element.
It encourages billions of basketball enthusiasts worldwide to build their metaverse basketball career by developing an NFT basketball avatar, managing their own club or arena, building a fanbase, attracting sponsorship, and earning real income via immersive gameplay, balanced competition, and big rewards.
About Impossible Finance
Impossible Finance is a multi-chain incubator, launchpad, and swap platform led by Ex-Binance & DeFi veterans. It offers a robust product-first ecosystem that supports top-tier blockchain projects to targeted user audiences. With extensive support from key leaders in the crypto industry, Impossible Finance simplifies DeFi for users to enjoy fairer investing, cheaper trading, and better yields.
Basketballverse Token Sale Details:
- Token Ticker: BVR
- Launchpad Public Sale: 300,000 USD (split into two pools)*
– Standard pool: 150,000 USD
– Unlimited pool: 150,000 USD
– Whitelist allocation: 25,000 USD
- Token Vesting
– 50% distributed on Day 1
– 50% distributed on 6 months later
- Token Distribution: Airdropped directly to your wallet (no action required)
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 BVR
- Day 1 Circulating Market Cap: TBC
- Tokens Allocated to Impossible Launchpad: 2,166,667 BVR
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 BVR = 0.15 BUSD
- Listing Price: $0.15 USD
- Token Sale Format: Staking Subscription
- Sector: GameFi, Metaverse Sector
- Supported Staking Tracks: IDIA staking only
- KYC requirements: Residents from countries or regions such as US, Mainland China, and UN-sanctioned countries are excluded from participating.
How to purchase IDIA Tokens
If users do not have IDIA tokens yet for the BVR IDO, you can purchase it via the below venues:
- Impossible Swap (Swap Guide)
- OpenSwap (Optimal way to find the best on-chain swap options)
For more content based cryptocurrency news and reviews click here
To know the price of the coins click here
Dislcaimerthis news and reviews blogs are only to educate, inform and deliver information to the public and is not an investment advice. Nothing should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold any cryptocurrency