Project Galaxy is built on open and collaborative infrastructure with the mission to help Web 3 developers use digital credential data and NFTs to build better products and communities.
About the Token
The sale begins on February 17, 18:00 UTC, and has one public option:
- Supply: 10,000,000 GAL tokens
- Price: $1.50
- Lockup & release: 12-month weekly release starting on or around April 14, 2022
Registration deadline: February 15 at 12:00 UTC Register here »
Open and Collaborative Credential Data Network – Project Galaxy uses an open and collaborative credential data network that is accessible to all developers in Web 3. Galaxy’s infrastructure supports curators contributing credentials through multiple data sources, including:
- For on-chain credentials, curators can contribute with subgraph queries or wallet snapshots
- For off-chain credentials, curators can easily contribute credential data with Galaxy’s integrated data sources such as Snapshot.org, Twitter, and Github
Earn from Curating Credentials – Curators will earn revenue streams when the data they curate is utilized in Galaxy’s Application Modules, Credential Oracle Engine, and Credential API. This creates a network effect because as more credential data flows into the system, the more developers will onboard to utilize such data, and in turn incentivize more curators to contribute credentials.
Galaxy ID – Galaxy ID acts as your Web 3 LinkedIn. For all the users on Galaxy:
- Galaxy ID can be your universal username that will represent your multichain/multi-wallet identities in Web 3.
- Users can display the credentials collected in the Web 3 world and showcase the history of their achievements.
- Galaxy ID can be used as a metaverse DID (Decentralized ID), developers can integrate the Galaxy ID toolkit and offer customized features to users based on their digital credentials, or simply enrich user profiles in the product. This enables numerous possibilities and redefines the future of Web 3.
For more content based cryptocurrency news and reviews click here
To know the price of the coins click here
Dislcaimerthis news and reviews blogs are only to educate, inform and deliver information to the public and is not an investment advice. Nothing should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold any cryptocurrency