Binance has announced the 26th project on Binance Launchpad – League of Kingdoms (LOKA). The token sale for League of Kingdoms will follow the Launchpad subscription format, with the recording of user BNB balances starting at 2022-01-12 00:00 AM (UTC).
LOKA Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: League of Kingdoms (LOKA)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 4,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap Per User: 15,000 USD (93,750 LOKA)
- Total Token Supply: 500,000,000 LOKA
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 25,000,000 LOKA (5% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 LOKA = 0.16 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to subscription)
- Token Sale Format: Subscription
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
Timeline of Subscribing for the tokens
- Preparation Period 2022-01-12 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2022-01-20 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 8-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 8 days will determine the maximum amount of BNB that you can commit later on.
- Subscription Period 2022-01-20 06:00 AM (UTC) to 2022-01-20 09:00 AM (UTC): Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for a 3-hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to committing their BNB. Please note that once committed, your BNB will be locked and you will not be able to redeem or access any other functions such as transfers, withdrawals or trading until final token distribution.
- Calculation Period 2022-01-20 09:00 AM (UTC) to 2022-01-20 10:00 AM (UTC): Subscription closes and token allocation calculation begins.
- Final Token Distribution 2022-01-20 10:00 AM (UTC): Your final token allocation will be calculated and the corresponding BNB will be deducted from your already-locked BNB amount. Once deducted, your LOKA and BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
League of Kingdoms Project Links:
For more content based cryptocurrency news and reviews click here
To know the price of the coins click here
Dislcaimerthis news and reviews blogs are only to educate, inform and deliver information to the public and is not an investment advice. Nothing should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold any cryptocurrency