A blockchain-based role-play shooting game with a collection of weapons for player to equip, upgrade level to complete the mission, and earn NFT & tokens. Players can have a gun collection, build maps to fight, and steal NFT from other players.
Metastrike is a first-person shooter project that can be used as a basis to develop your own FPS project with any ideas. It includes many features essential for modern multiplayer FPS games, objects such as weapons, characters, projectiles, shells, explosions, game modes, and much more.
Upcoming Metastrike updates
Metastrike is a Metaverse first-person shooter (FPS) 3D game integrated into the blockchain. It involves all the essential and advanced features that an FPS title has but now investing in the current technology and intricate graphics. It also provides a VR gameplay feature that brings out a different dimension for gamers.
The game’s overall design is patterned after the success of Counter-Strike: GO (CSGO), Call of Duty (COD) and Left 4 Dead so players can quickly adapt to the gameplay.
Metastrike has successfully raised $3,3M from major ventures list:
GD10, Lavender Capital, Magnus Capital, Maven Capital, X21, Master Venture, Exnetwork, Good Game Guild, Enjstarter, OIG, Metavest, Jump Capital, Shima Capital
- First-person shooter (FPS)
- Free to play/ow
- In-game purchases (marketplace)
- Play to earn: performance-based rewards for the single-player (PVE) and multiplayer (PVP) modes
- Build to earn: Gamer can build their own map, sell it as NFT
- NFT Collection: Characters, Guns, and Ammunitions
- Challenge players for their NFTs.
- VR gameplay feature
Like in the titular games, players choose between Team, Deathmatch, and Zombie modes while equipped with their best gear from their array of characters, weapons, and ammunition. Metastrike brings this experience to the next level with its blockchain integration. Instead of the gun and ammunition collection just accumulating dust in their inventory and warehouse, players will now be able to trade and sell them as NFTs. Just think of placing a limited-edition Arctic from the NFT loot boxes in the marketplace – it will surely be in demand to veteran Snipers!
Metastrike lets gamers fight friends and enemies across an engaging array of game modes and maps to keep them always at the edge of their seat. The player’s skills will determine the outcome of the battle – including the in-game token earnings! There are various single-player (PVE) and multiplayer (PVE & PVP) modes to experience.
- Zombie Mode: Single-player mode where missions must be passed in order to earn in-game tokens based on their performance.
- Team Mode: Players will be able to bet their NFT and in-game tokens before the match; winner takes it all!
- Guild Mode: Guilds can own lands where players can create and build their own headquarters (HQ). Other guilds can then fight over the land, and players can steal NFT items from HQs to dominate the metaverse.
- VR Mode: Down the roadmap, Metastrike will incorporate virtual-reality (VR) technology, and players will experience another level of FPS gameplay!
- Custom Map: Metastrike allows players to build their own may to either play, earn, or sell them as NFTs! The game will then deploy player-created maps as official playable terrain in-game!
- Crafting Equipment: Another innovation that the game has up its sleeves is the possibility of crafting users’ NFT armor, weapons, ammunition, and other items. Players can earn NFT pieces for crafting from the various game modes of Metastrike. There is a crafting fee to consider however before players can craft their NFT items. Players can also upload, and vote on which user-made design will be uploaded to the game.
- Marketplace: A crucial part of the Metastrike ecosystem – the web-based marketplace is where players can build maps, bet on rare items, and of course, sell their crafted or earned NFT items. Similar to other NFT marketplace, there is a fee that players will consider when putting their items up for sale. .
- Free-to-play: Players will be entitled to one (1) free character upon finishing the training course.
For more content based cryptocurrency news and reviews click here
To know the price of the coins click here
Dislcaimerthis news and reviews blogs are only to educate, inform and deliver information to the public and is not an investment advice. Nothing should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold any cryptocurrency